How to Get a Claremore Fireworks Permit


If you want to shoot off more than snakes and sparklers, and you live within the Claremore city limits, you’ll need a fireworks permit!

Get yours at City Hall from the City Clerk for $25. You must be 18 years old to purchase. After that, when the fireworks are set off, you have to be there. This means you can’t buy a permit for some random kid in your neighborhood (not that you would do that!).

Fireworks are only allowed to be set off between noon and 11p on July 3, 4, and 5.

Happy 4th of July, Claremore! Stay safe out there.

Latest articles

Similar articles


Comments are closed.